Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I called Honda today and got a quote for 380.00 including tax just for the front lip. Is this an ok price and also does anyone know where else I can get it cheaper? I really like it but not for 380.00. I rather get a CF hood for a little more. Thanks in advance

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
damn that is expensive. i got my front lip for 125, of course it was used though.

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
i got mine for 125, but it was used. 380 kinda expensive. i thought u can get the whole lip kit for 600.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i got my front and rear lip on the forums here for $260 shipped. heck of a deal.. but i had to source the sideskirts which seem to be very rare and so it came at a price.

335$ shipped from cheaphondaparts.com

i think they do sell the front and rear lip but expect to pay around a similar price for them as u would elsewhere.

i think collegehillshonda.com also sells the entire kit for around 800.

i would recommend u just get it now before they get even more scarce than they are now.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
damn....most of these place only ship to lower 48 states

if it's this cheap I need to look into ordering it to a friends place in Michigan and driving down and getting it.....the HFP lips / kit is DOUBLE the price north of the border *waves angry fist!!!!*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts