Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale:

03-05 Accord SEDAN Satin Silver Metallic OEM front bumper. Has minor damage to the front, but $40, you can take it. Local pick up. The bumper is still on my car, so you can see it in person how it sits on the car. $20 more if you want the OEM grille (original color) with it. $20 PICKED UP

03-05 Accord SEDAN Grille OEM - Original color, no damages, has a mesh cover on the rear of the grille to prevent any flying objects from hitting the engine. $35. (may consider shipping, but buyer is responsible for shipping). Emblem is included.
$20 + shipping

03-05 Accord SEDAN Grille OEM - Painted Nighthawk Black. Great condition. Bought it new from dealer to paint nighthawk black. Now that I have a 06 front bumper, I will not need this grille. There is a small runny paint spot in the lower right corner, but not seriously noticeable. Looking to get $100. This I will ship since it's not installed on the car right now and sitting in a packaging box (buyer responsible for shipping). Emblem is included. $40 + SHIPPING

DDM TUNING 9006 6000k HID Kit.
Brand new, still in the original box from DDM. I was going to install these, but I bought a set of VVME with slim ballasts and never go around to swapping them. I bought it off of DDM from $45. Will let it go for the same price, local pick up. $50 if I have to travel around NOVA to meet up. I can install for you too. I will also trade for a set of H11 HID kit. (3000k/6000k/10000k/12000k) SOLD

Pictures can be found in my intro thread. Other pictures are by request if serious. PM or comment back. I will respond when able to.

My location is Fairfax VA. I will travel if I have to (but the bumper is local pick up).

·
Registered
92 Posts
hi there, i'm interested in the mesh grill, can you find out how much is the shipping cost to:
toronto, Ontario, Canada. L3S1W6

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the mesh grille is only cheap mesh placed behind the oem grille. nothing serious. shipping is about $48 (USD). don't think it's worth the price for you.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sales pending on the bumper to gsk8087. awaiting removal of bumper this weekend.

GRILLES STILL FOR SALE..

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumper is off the car, but have not received a response back from first interested buyer (by phone and v6p).

Bumper is back on the market. Ready for pick up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts