Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my OEM bodykit off my 2003 Accord EX-V6. It's a little dirty from sitting in my garage for over a year, but it is in excellent condition. I have all the mounting hardware to put this on your car.

I would prefer local pickup (Calgary, AB Canada) unless you know of a way to get a box big enough to put the bodykit in.

$500 USD + shipping.

1,221 Posts
aww i kinda wanted to try to fit 03-05 coupe lip on my 06 coupe... but seems like someone already called it... oh well. free bump!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hey guys if you think he's gonna ship and its going to be cheap you might want to think again. I was buying just the front lip from a member here for $165, it would have cost $120 to ship from Cali to NYC. The problem isn't the weight but the size of the box.

Just a heads up for you guys when you think about shipping. And this was fedex ground.

·
Registered
103 Posts
bagbklyn said:
Hey guys if you think he's gonna ship and its going to be cheap you might want to think again. I was buying just the front lip from a member here for $165, it would have cost $120 to ship from Cali to NYC. The problem isn't the weight but the size of the box.

Just a heads up for you guys when you think about shipping. And this was fedex ground.
Thanks for that info.

OP, could you quote me a shipping price please? To 77479

·
BLK HWAK
802 Posts
Dips for the whole kit.

saw ur another thread long time ago.

i am located in Vancouver.

V3H4W8

Please check the shipping and let me know

or

u wanna meet up @ Chilli?

pm plz.

i can't send u a pm.

thx.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies and interest. My coolmody account is screwed. I tried to change the email address on it, and now it's having trouble sending me the activation email. Please PM me at this username.

I would prefer to sell the kit as a whole, but I will also part it out if I need to.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
cm_accord said:
Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies and interest. My coolmody account is screwed. I tried to change the email address on it, and now it's having trouble sending me the activation email. Please PM me at this username.

I would prefer to sell the kit as a whole, but I will also part it out if I need to.

i will take the sideskirt for sure if you are willing to part out and cut a good deal. I got my entire kit for under 800 brand new. but some stupid crows in the neighborhood been pecking on my sideskirt every morning and put some ugly pokes into it... otherwise im repainting my entire car by the end of the year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts