Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
brand new never installed or painted. looking to get $150/OBO picked up or $150 + shipping. located in davis, ca. realized my car was sitting too low to install these and make it over the speedbumps by my apartment. need them gone asap.

iite guys so i didnt realize how dirty they are since i havent seen them in forever (stored in the closet) so apparently the previous owner of these was in socal and probably stored outside because of how dirty they are, but that should not effect anything with a good clean/prep before you paint them. on one side of the side skirt he tried to fill in the place where you put the kaminari badges and the otherside the filling he used fell off so you could either fill it in for a smooth look or just pick out the filling and put on the kaminari badges that i have which arent shown in the pictures because they are in the car which is at home. will get pics of the badges up soon when i go home tomorrow morning. i'll go ahead and put them on my car too to show you guys how they look. because of how they are im willing to take all offers. local pick up is preferred but will entertain shipping.

reason why i cant put them on... (TOO LOW)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i believe its just the picture and the angle that i took the picture its causing the illusion that its longer and everything. i'll go ahead and test fit them both to make sure when i get a chance its raining here -_-

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i lie its not raining. but where is that water sound coming from? i'll have pics of them on my car later today

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
iite guys so heres the deal $100picked up or $135shipped. shipping is expensive on this. need this gone by this weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts