Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Andrew
Price: $570 coilovers (price drop 5/17/2011) + $75 w/ Camber kit.

Description:
Putting my car back to stock, so selling my coilovers. They ARE still on my car. Tein Basics, bought it from a friend, he drove about 3k on them. I've had them on since Sept 2010, and only done about 4k on them. So they're still under 10k miles. They do come with the factory top hats and lower control arms.

$75 more, I will add in the Wicked Rear camber kit. Still brand new in the box. I felt that I don't drive enough and that I didn't lower the car to a point where I seriously needed a camber kit.

$100 for the camber kit by itself.

Picture is my car with the coilovers installed sitting on 16s. Great drop, see rear wheel, you will see a camber kit is recommended. Also, the wheels in the pic is for sale too. $600 tires on them (drove under 1500 miles on them), asking $800 for the wheels and tires.

No shipping, no lowballs, I am not in a hurry to sell.
Really not looking to lower the price much for the coilovers.

Pictures:

Pic of them before I installed them

One offer I will accept is: $1500 (price drop by $100 5/8/11) for the Tein Basics, TL-S wheels with fresh tires, and the rear camber kit.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one wants to buy coilovers now?

Willing to ship at buyers expense + paypay fees.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Keep in mind they're $700 brand new.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lowest I've seen it brand new is $747 shipped. Mines has the top hats and lower control arms and under 10k miles. Easy DIY direct installation.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new pic added, of the coilovers before I installed them. They looked and still look new!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
if you don't want low ball offers but still ask people for a offer, that's kinda dumb. your lowball and someone else's lowball is different. even if it's below 10k miles, that's still high. think you shuld lower the price a bit.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The ride height is adjustable. It's currently set at the recommended setting for 4cyls. mines a 4cyl.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts