Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got for sale a set of oem cleared headlights (no reflector) they are in great shape no deep scratches or peeling of any kind, and have not had any problems due to condensation, the person that cleared them did a great job in sealing them and also added a silica packet on each headlight to prevent any moisture from building up.

looking to get $80 picked up will ship at buyers expense, if ur paying with paypal add the 4% for the fee's

here are the pics

and how they looked installed

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Idk why but these look really fresh.........
LOL they look fresh cause they are fresh :D

That is good quality work. Do you know if you still have the amber reflectors from them?
thanks, but i cant take the credit for the work it was another member on the forums i believe that did the work, but he did do a good job. And no i do not have the amber reflector :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Look great! So just to be clear... these are totally stock, with the exception of the amber reflector being removed and the little silica (sp?) packets inside?

Meaning, nothing was painted, etc?

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sry guys forgot to update thread, the light are pending sale if anything changes i will bump the thread again.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Either way, can you please answer my question above?

I love these headlights and may try and get the same thing done...

Thanks!

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ yea no problem, its exactly that. nothing inside was painted, they were opened up, the side marker was removed, a silica pack was put in to help keep moisture away, old adhesive was removed and new one was put in to perfectly seal the light.

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pending sale did not go thru so the headlights are back up for sale :) :up:

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
If still for sale I might come by and swoop these when I make my drive to socal!
Valley as in the 818?
I used to live in studio city/panorma city when I was like 13

1 - 20 of 21 Posts