Accord V6 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
^^ Disregard. Found them and set up an appointment for the week of the 25th.
So... your getting installed and dynoed that day?

·
Registered
806 Posts
I'm dynoing before install that day then installing and trying to go back a couple days later.
The suspense is killing me.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Sounds good man. Let us know the numbers. I'm interested in seeing your numbers currently (obviously after as well) on their low reading dyno. My buddy just went there with his RSX (I/RH/E/RBC/KPro tuned) and put down 197/141 lol. It's a heartbreaker. 'Converted' the numbers were 231/166.

Reactions: DoLLa

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Sounds good man. Let us know the numbers. I'm interested in seeing your numbers currently (obviously after as well) on their low reading dyno. My buddy just went there with his RSX (I/RH/E/RBC/KPro tuned) and put down 197/141 lol. It's a heartbreaker. 'Converted' the numbers were 231/166.
Its a mustang dyno.... real numbers.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Its a mustang dyno.... real numbers.
Dyno Dynamics. 'Real numbers,' meh. Dynos are for measuring power, not d!cks. Mostly to see gains. I am probably going to use that dyno at some point just to see my numbers. Then I'll use them and watch people sleep ;)
Mustangs read low, Dynapacks read high, dynojets read just right. :p
Little Red Ridinghood lmao.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
So I see your mods are I/E/Pilot spacer from your flywheel thread....what intake and what exhaust? Based on the RSX's 197/141, I will guess you put down 198/169.

·
wHo BuT mE!!
59 Posts
I was trying to go this week but as luck would have it, wifeys transmission on the Murano took a **** along with a bad alternator. I luv it.

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
the prob with dynos other than dynojets is the ability to manipulate them. They can inflate or deflate numbers to anyones preference. dynojets r a 5000 lbs roller that gets spun by ur cars power. end of story. the only thing u can manipulate on a dynojet is the correction factor and smoothing that mite skew it not even 10hp. So everyone be aware especially when u r tuning or getting suckered into buying parts that will "increase" power. if they arent compared and dynoed on a dynojet i personally wouldnt be convinced.

·
Registered
702 Posts
the prob with dynos other than dynojets is the ability to manipulate them. They can inflate or deflate numbers to anyones preference. dynojets r a 5000 lbs roller that gets spun by ur cars power. end of story. the only thing u can manipulate on a dynojet is the correction factor and smoothing that mite skew it not even 10hp. So everyone be aware especially when u r tuning or getting suckered into buying parts that will "increase" power. if they arent compared and dynoed on a dynojet i personally wouldnt be convinced.
What do you mean? A mustang is a real man's dyno, dynojets are for pussies.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Having a big debate about this on facebook in a group. Because of dyno numbers and track numbers arent close. 400-600hp cars running mid 12s to low 11s.. Dynapack numbers. Have had 4 or 5 cars come from that dynapack down to my friends shop and lost 80-120hp for all cars 350-400whp+ if not more of a loss. I raced a cressida with a 1jz and 5 speed swap. Car dynoed 299/297 or vice versa on the dynapack. I raced him and put a "bus and a half" on him.. his words. Sunday he was on the mustang dyno and made 240whp/260wtq.

I can grab dyno sheets from 3 different turbo sohcs that made 350, 420 and 460 i think that all lost 100+hp on my friends dyno. I beat the "350hp" sohc on the street... only made 240-250whp on mustang dyno

dynos that use eddy current > all

·
Registered
702 Posts
Dang, well I will buy this in a few weeks and install it when I am putting new trans in. This brand reminds me of OBX(a lot of non-owners bad mouthing it, and owners not having any issues), just going to have it coated and/or wrapped. T-304 steel is the big selling point for me.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Can anyone tell me if this kit includes o2 sensor simulators?

·
Sleeper
2,101 Posts
Can anyone tell me if this kit includes o2 sensor simulators?
After looking at the front page and reading going to the website, no it doesn't. :bonk:

·
Sleeper
2,101 Posts
Reactions: 05J30VTEC
121 - 140 of 163 Posts