Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a 350z...so i am selling the accord...The car is in EXCELLENT CONDITION...rear spoiler also...23,000 miles as of today..ASKING $20,000 OBO..Email at [email protected] for any questions or concerns...I am in the Savannah Georgia area..

·
cunning linguist
984 Posts
I'm sorry I can't help you with the sale, but my neighbor just took in his 350z for the fourth time because of the tire wear/road noise issue, and a co-worker of mine had his 350z TOWED to the Audi dealer where he promptly traded it in for an A8 (his 2nd fuel pump/no start issue.)

If you are dead set on a 350z (I too came within inches of buying one) make sure if its not new you get a warranty!

·
Registered
436 Posts
MorePower4me said:
I'm sorry I can't help you with the sale, but my neighbor just took in his 350z for the fourth time because of the tire wear/road noise issue, and a co-worker of mine had his 350z TOWED to the Audi dealer where he promptly traded it in for an A8 (his 2nd fuel pump/no start issue.)

If you are dead set on a 350z (I too came within inches of buying one) make sure if its not new you get a warranty!
Damnit, I just got my Z brochures in the mail today too. OH well, I guess I'll wait to see if the '05s have problems.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have also been reading about the tire problem....maybe the 05 doesnt have the problem...So far not many 04 is affected..mostly 03.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Go with an S2000,,,,,,,

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would love too...but you have to be a small person to get in a s2000..also, dont know if i want another car with no torque..i like feeling power down low...

·
Registered
154 Posts
How big are you? I am 6ft and 210 lbs.
But I have one for sale. I am trying to buy a 03 and up Accord 6spd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts