Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you have both in stock, i will order today. how would i go about ordering?

·
Registered
990 Posts
terez said:
if you have both in stock, i will order today. how would i go about ordering?
I have the wheel instock but the airbag is a controlled order part so I would need your VIN# to order. It would come in tomorrow to ship on monday.

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont know if this would make a difference, but i have a sedan, and i want the metal trim steering wheel thats only available for the coupe, so in order for me to pull it off, i would have to have an airbag for the coupe. i can still give you my vin# if there is no difference in ordering the airbag.

·
Registered
990 Posts
terez said:
dont know if this would make a difference, but i have a sedan, and i want the metal trim steering wheel thats only available for the coupe, so in order for me to pull it off, i would have to have an airbag for the coupe. i can still give you my vin# if there is no difference in ordering the airbag.
your going to need more then that, the back cover , steering damper and hook plate is different

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think that just took me above my spending limit lol.. thanks for your help. i would have found out the hard way about the other parts you mentioned

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just out of curiosity, how much more would it be for the extra parts i need, including the steering wheel and airbag-- shipped?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.