Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am selling this transmission for a friend. He had it sent to me for a swap, but is now having money problems and has to sell it. He paid $1300 shipped he is asking for $900 or $1000 shipped. This transmission is from Cali so everything is clean. It does have ever have a damaged speed sensor and reverse lockout solenoid. These parts are around $200 new from the dealer. Make me a offer and I will run it by him.

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Richie, I realized my tranny doesn't come with all those things attached on THAT tranny. What would I need to buy in order for mine to work properly??

cant really tell from the bottom can you take a picture of the top. for some reason the lock out solenoid always gets knocked off. the only thing I see messed up is the cracked sensor.

·
Very Inspired
1,069 Posts
as for the guy with 1 post, i would say stay away from him. Taking a look at the "list of scammers", you have like a 90% chance of getting ripped off.

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what was the TSB for? im really considering buying this tranny if you can provide me with a harness richie!
Of course I can make you a harness. I am working on the ultimate universal harness now. They made a updated 3rd gear set there is a common problem with the 3rd gear popping out.

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How man miles does the trans have and do you know if this will fit a 04 accord. I want the trans for the lsd
Not sure about the mileage but the trans should work on the Accord you might need to have the top mounting hole tapped. You could just remove the LSD and put it in your current trans. Then sell the CL-s trans accord diff for cheap. I dont think LSD wears out and its around 900 new from the dealer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts