Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
once again, before i take this to ebay, thought i would give this a shot in here. these are the chrome version, city lights (park), turning signal bulbs included, no xenon bulbs included. got my retro done, gotta let these go! if it wasnt for the RHD cutoff, i would keep these. had these since 04, still in good shape. only thing missing is the rubber seals that go over the openings. i heard that the ones from s2k's fit with a lil modding. anyways im letting these go for $375 and buyer pays shipping. fits coupes and sedans. thanks..

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i didnt make them and im sure they prolly can be blackhoused.. im throwing in the 5500k's i originally had in them, no xtra $

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
wow... only 375...

For me, Inspire headlight > retro.

It gives it the ultra unique look which NO ONE has. Kind of like the car from I Robot

Simply amazing... if I had a 7th gen, these would probably be one of the first mods... hands down.

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah they are beautiful with the HIDs on, if it wasnt for the beam pattern i wouldve kept them.

·
Registered
702 Posts
so the "RDH cutoff" you speak of...whats the diff from usdm? i mean i havent noticed the cutoff on my car going one way or the other

·
Registered
373 Posts
so the "RDH cutoff" you speak of...whats the diff from usdm? i mean i havent noticed the cutoff on my car going one way or the other
the left side flares up while the right side doesn't so your blinding oncoming vehicles and not seeing as much of the side of the road, BUT by adjusing the lights, much of it can be fixed but still not perfect

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah sometimes i would get hi beamed, then sometimes i wouldnt. if you aim too low you cant see sh#t lol. gotta find that right "sweet" spot. anyways, the 5500k's i said i was throwing in has changed. one of the bulbs is blown, but i have a set of 4300k's i can substitute, but one has already colorshifted.

·
Registered
373 Posts
damn thats fast... mine is still sitting =T i guess this is my last chance to jack his thread =P anyone who missed this deal, i got a set f/s =)

·
Registered
373 Posts
nah, only real "mod" is you gotta splice your turn signal line because the inspires use 2 sets of bulbs for city lights and turn signal whereas stock only 1 bulb.

·
wah?
973 Posts
i have a friend that wanted to know if a 9006 hid conversion kit would fit for the inspire? or would he have to get the bulb rebased/9006->d2s bulb connector?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts