Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Why dont you get an aftermarket navi for your car.. there are plenty of varieties and brands to choose from. To have the 2003navi custom installed.. I think you are smart enough to realize that it anything is possible with the right amount of money.. but the hassle is not worth it. Hey if you go through with it.. toss that biaatch up into the DIY forum!!!!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Im not sure if it would be possible as the factory nav unit may be linked into the ECU for speed sensors. Either way the price for all the parts....screen, computer and sensors....would cost way more than having an aftermarket navi unit installed. But if you want something noone else has go for it.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
I wonder how that would fit?

And most navi systems that work close to the OEM 7th gen one cost 2,500 dollars just for the navi computer. And 2,000+ dollars for a quality touch screen unit that can play radio, cd, dvd, and tv.

I want to see if the 7th gen one can fit into my car :) .

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey guys, if um dumb enough to get this dumb, ill post a thread in huge letters, but i think i just might fo with the clarion or something.

NIKEREY - you are right about it hookin in with the ECU, cause my dad just bought a new 03 MDX and that **** tells u the mpg ur getting and all that ****... man, **** this idea...lol hahaha just a thought

1 - 5 of 5 Posts