Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 98 accord coupe v6 with Comptech Sports and Tokico shocks. Which means the drop on my car is about 1.5" all around. I HAVe a very important question and really need to know for sure if THE 2004- 2005 ACURA TL 17" Rims would fit on my car. I NEED TO KNOW QUICK. please help and respond wiht some info. GOOD OR BAD news are all welcome at this point. Thanks.

·
Drop Dead Gorgeous
913 Posts
Yes it'll fit. But like a bit will stick out, that's about it. Freq has a thread about his TL rims go search for it. It contains pictures.

·
Drop Dead Gorgeous
913 Posts
A 1.5" isn't all that much, you should be worrying when you go 2" and beyond. If you look at Freq's pictures on stock suspension I believe. There's still a lot of room for it. and since you will be riding low profiles, there will be enough space.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
17 x 8 wth offset +38 WOULD THAT FIT ON MY CAR? remember with a 1.5" drop and settles to almost 1.7

·
Registered
46 Posts
i dont think ill fit, i have a 99tl, 225-45-17 tls rims with 17*6.5 +55 offset = no problem, ive bought rims from a guy 04tl .. 235-40-18 +45 offset actually rub in the back with my h&r sport ive cutted my fenders and they rub again .. maybe my camber kit doesnt help .. +48 or +50 offset is recommended.. +38 .. na thats too low !!

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
ya but them tl rims be tight yo like bling bling, cause i mean homies be stunnin when they see yo ice commin up on the street, check out those a-spec rims yo them be mad tight they be mad stunna in chrome yo ice ice baby tl a-spec rims all the way my nizzle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts