Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anyone know if the 04 Acura TSX Side mirrors with the led turn signals in them will fit the 04 accord coupe??? i found them for $258 each side and want to get them but not sure if they will fit. Anyone know???? i heard of a member doing it but never seen pics so.....

Please let me know

Thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
yeah he stated that he had them on but never produced the pics... i dont reallu see why they wouldnt fit but ive read from everyone but god himself that they wont......
if ya have the courage to do it please let us know
thannks and good luck......

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
I could see them perhaps fitting a sedan, but a coupe has a different body line/window angle....... I think.

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
My buddy has a tsx, so this weekend I am going to take his off and try to put it on my accord and see what kind of fit it is and what kind of modifications if any are going to be needed to make it work. Question: Do the tsx mirrors have a fold in option like the japanese ones or the Taiwanese ones? Because I want them to hav the power fold in feature!!!!

·
3,545 Posts
Sick6speed said:
Do the tsx mirrors have a fold in option like the japanese ones or the Taiwanese ones?
No, I don't believe so.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Sick6speed said:
My buddy has a tsx, so this weekend I am going to take his off and try to put it on my accord and see what kind of fit it is and what kind of modifications if any are going to be needed to make it work.
take pictures ok so we can get an idea how much of a difference there is. I really hope it is a perfect fit. :crosses fingers:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lowering

hey sick how did you lower your car so far with the 20x8.5?? in the front my tires with 19x8 40m offset rub be4 it tucks that far and same in the rear the fenders need rolled. Also how did u get your shifter so much shorter did you cut it ??

Let me know thanks

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
robenrange said:
hey sick how did you lower your car so far with the 20x8.5?? in the front my tires with 19x8 40m offset rub be4 it tucks that far and same in the rear the fenders need rolled. Also how did u get your shifter so much shorter did you cut it ??

Let me know thanks

I put the tein ss-p's on and went to the last thread and then had all four fenders rolled. It still rubs just a tad but nothing that I can't deal with! Yes I had the shift lever cut and then re threaded to stock spec! I hated how the stock shifter sat so high. It was ugly!!! I also added the neuspeed short shifter so my shifts are all wrist action! :D

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
Unfortunatly It did not go through this weekend because of my very unreliable friend. He had to be with his girlfriend. Ewwwwwwww! So anyways I am going to try to get it done during his week. I will let you all know the outcome as soon as possible!!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
after doing some research i can say that the TSX and Inspire share the same turn signal mirrors....now i just need a tsx to jack the mirrors from

·
3,545 Posts
I believe it had already been determined that the TSX mirror would fit the Accord sedan (which is the Inspire!). It's the coupe that has been questioned, since the windshield and side window angle and shape might be/are different from the 4 door cars (Accord sedan, TSX, Inspire).

Somebody just needs to try it. :D

·
Registered
809 Posts
just like 03LXV6Guy said, the tsx miorrors will for sure fit onto the 7th gen sedan. it's the coupe that is questionable.

Sick6seed - just wondering when you cut your shifter, did you have problems shifting, because i noticed that the arm rest kinda would get in the way...and when lowered on your teins where did you find a place that'll give you an alignment...

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
XplicitAzian said:
just like 03LXV6Guy said, the tsx miorrors will for sure fit onto the 7th gen sedan. it's the coupe that is questionable.

Sick6seed - just wondering when you cut your shifter, did you have problems shifting, because i noticed that the arm rest kinda would get in the way...and when lowered on your teins where did you find a place that'll give you an alignment...
I cut the shifter because it was way too high stock! Looked real ugly compared to other 6-speed cars that were real low. The armrest does not get in the way at all and the shifting is more positive and is all literally wrist action, I have a place that has been alighning my cars for years. They did it for me very well. I do not get any uneven tire wear!!!

·
wah?
973 Posts
i think the coupe and the sedan have the same side window shape. because arent you able to use the window visors for the coupe or the sedan? just my 2cents.

·
Registered
562 Posts
The mirrors for an '04 Accord coupe and sedan carry different part numbers. The "garnish" that fits between the doors and the mirrors also carry different part numbers coupe vs sedan. You can look them up on Majestic Honda's site if you want to double check me.
Majestic Honda

1 - 20 of 20 Posts