Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any turbo kits out or supercharger kits?

If not, how much WHP would ported heads, intake manifold, Agressive(street) cams, full exhaust and CAI ?

·
Registered
109 Posts
none my friend, and probably by the time you have sold your car maybe the comtech supercharger might have been released :D

nothing other than cai and exhaust + vafc tuned for our accords.

·
Registered
554 Posts
mr_vtec said:
none my friend, and probably by the time you have sold your car maybe the comtech supercharger might have been released :D

nothing other than cai and exhaust + vafc tuned for our accords.
Yo how fast r u going in that profile pic? looks like 140ish???
u 6 speed or auto?

·
Registered
554 Posts
OwAce said:
looks like an auto and it looks as if he has cruise control on, just not set.
he's hauling azz

·
Registered
109 Posts
DeezV604 said:
Yo how fast r u going in that profile pic? looks like 140ish???
u 6 speed or auto?

its about 140mph, its in kph, it was 215kph that max with speed limiter, and yes its an auto sedan.

·
Registered
554 Posts
mr_vtec said:
its about 140mph, its in kph, it was 215kph that max with speed limiter, and yes its an auto sedan.
NICE
do that often?

·
Registered
88 Posts
When a Neon starts out with what it does it's not hard to beleive that you can add 75 horse and have no problems. I thought Neon's power are measured in Hamsters not Horses?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm on stock tranny with clutch and have over 350 "hamsters"....if your tranny cant handle a 75 shot on 240 hp car....do the math....if you think your horse can beat my "hampster" i'de love it :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
maybe it wont beat it.. but @ least he doesnt have to fix the car after u beat him.. where as yer neon will prob end up in the dealership w/ problems lol..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes your right, any modded car will generally have less reliability as a non-modded car, it goes without saying. But mine has been running for over a year now with no problems. That's what you get with proper tuning, and proper supporting mods. It doesn't hurt that the kid with a stock car with most likely no modding expierience is telling ME how the reliability of my car is. Just a neon? barely anything is still "just neon" Should I be saying your accord still just a Honduh? You rthe type of kid that says "yea my honda revs out to 8k each gear" failing to leave out it takes 8 seconds to get threw 1st :)

The argument that my tranny should be able to handle more as my stock hp is less is weaksauce, the transmission is generally made for the uses of the car, not race applications, especially in a neon one would assume that theres less room to improve on it because its made for 142 HP car.....

Again if any of these v6 coupe accords wanna run just the neon im up for it.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
sleeperneon676 said:
Yes your right, any modded car will generally have less reliability as a non-modded car, it goes without saying. But mine has been running for over a year now with no problems. That's what you get with proper tuning, and proper supporting mods. It doesn't hurt that the kid with a stock car with most likely no modding expierience is telling ME how the reliability of my car is. Just a neon? barely anything is still "just neon" Should I be saying your accord still just a Honduh? You rthe type of kid that says "yea my honda revs out to 8k each gear" failing to leave out it takes 8 seconds to get threw 1st :)

The argument that my tranny should be able to handle more as my stock hp is less is weaksauce, the transmission is generally made for the uses of the car, not race applications, especially in a neon one would assume that theres less room to improve on it because its made for 142 HP car.....

Again if any of these v6 coupe accords wanna run just the neon im up for it.
every car reacts diff with mods...take the 350z or G35...with minor bolt ons, it doesnt add much hp to it. on the other hand, take an rsx s, with i/h/e and hondata, it does wonder for the car...

also why exactly are u here? lookin to get ppl to race u? your neon may be good now, but the neon came in at #1 on the 2004 Lemon List...not saying that your car is going to fall apart or anything...but just stating that some ppl choose honda for reliability over a bit more power.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts