Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, like what i said in my omni power coilover post, i need money b/c i'm graduating and costs are gonna be a handful.

'04 Honda CBR600RR- clean title with pink in hand and ready to sell. it currently has 7245 miles and running perfectly. oil changed about 1200 miles ago. chain was cleaned with kerosene and lubed with maxima lube every 300-400 miles. after every ride, bike was cleaned with honda polish. repsol synthetic oil was used after 3000 mile oil change. bike was broken in properly and very clean. tires have about 1700 miles on them. they are the second set on the bike, but are oem replacements. never tracked or down. i try to rev match for all downshifts to prevent huge amounts of stress on the tranny (force of habit). bike is registered until next april.
Modifications:
- jardine aluminum slip-on (street)- $200
- zero gravity double bubble smoke screen- $80
- bluegauges.com reverse indiglo gauges- $75
- frame sliders- $75
- comp werkes fender elim. with blinkers- $150
- oem honda seat cowl (blue)- $120
Modification total: $700
Included with bike:
- 4 quarts of repsol synthetic- $38
- oem honda oil filter- $12
- maxima chain wax/lube- $8
- honda polish- $10
Total of extras- $68
Avg. value on NADA w/o mods: $6555
Total with everything: $7323

Asking Price: $6500
bike is located in san jose, ca and is available to check out this weekend. reason i'm selling is b/c i go to school at uc davis and i have no time to ride. i literally haven't ridden the bike in over a month. i start it up once a week though. please no low balls. email me for phone or more info.

·
Registered
514 Posts
man im really interested in this and im in cali send me a PM you got aim/yahoo emssenger?

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
3 years... 3 more years... :devil:

:bump: nice bike! good luck w/ everything!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
joedanger11 said:
sweeet looks brand new!

BUMP
haha of course, that's the product you get when you use genuine honda polish and wax after EVERY ride. and it's never seen rain.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
slowaccord said:
i like when girls ride sport bikes n their thongs stick out :banana2:
dude, there's this hot chick riding a raven r6 somewhere in san jose. i saw her like once, and it was hot.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts