Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also along wit the 6 speed trans listed have an 04 Pilot Long block for sale. It has approx 19K on it. The block and heads are in prefect shape. The long block come with Block, Heads, New Studs, oil filter housing, Vtech Solenoid, water pump and belt. There are the associated used gaskets in the box also, but would not recommend. Please contact me with an offer at [email protected]. All offers will be considered. I will only accept paypal and must be paid prior to shipping or delivery. I will deliver 75 mils around the Albany NY area. Check me out I am a verified Paypal member and with over 185 feedback on eBay I can be trusted.

Any questions please contact me via email.

Thanks

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Hondaman74 said:
Vtech Solenoid
Did you drain the VTEC fluid from the solenoid before removal?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did not remove the motor so I could not tell you if they did, it is removed form the motor at this point, there is no Vtec Fluid, it is engine oil, so I am not sure why this would matter, to to answer the questiosn I am not sure

·
Registered
124 Posts
I only use 3.2 GHz Vtech Fluid. :D

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Hondaman74 said:
I did not remove the motor so I could not tell you if they did, it is removed form the motor at this point, there is no Vtec Fluid, it is engine oil, so I am not sure why this would matter, to to answer the questiosn I am not sure
Just pullin' your leg, no hard feelings :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts