Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay then, I figured I would rather run something larger. I want 19's, but even 18's will do. I found a set that I want, but I should offload these first... So here goes:

17x8, +45 in like-new condition, there are 2 MINOR MINOR scratches on 2 rims (meaning 2 rims are 'scratched'). They are hairline scratches that you can only notice from 6" away. It'd be tough to get that to show up on a pic... so I shouldnt even mention that - but I'm just being 100% real. They clean up without even having brakedust on the insides of them.

The tires are factory Michelins with roughly 4,000mi on them. You can barely see any treadwear - and they are worn evenly. I would call them WORST case - 90% tread. No burnouts or tirespinning on them. I have hung a few hard corners on them, but nothing major.

Some members report that TL rims stick out and rub on the 6th gens... I have a few photos on my car that say otherwise. I've got my car dropped on Eibachs and they havent rubbed on me... they sit right at the fender line, and look amazing!

Paypal is: [email protected]
GREAT RIMS/TIRES package on the cheap... I'll take $400 for them. I prefer not to ship them, but if I must shipping is on you. I assume that will cost in the neighborhood of $50 each to ship. I am willing to meet So-cal members at a halfway point... just remember I'm in VEGAS not So-Cal.

Nowhere else on earth will you find a set of like new rims, AND like new tires for only $100 (okay that may be a slight exageration)

Side shot of drop on Eibach pro-kit with TL rims/tires:

Here you can see that the TL rims DO NOT stick out past my fenders, as some have mentioned they tend to do. Notice that you can just BARELY see the little 'whiskers' showing off the side of the tire. This is with the standard 235's (also notice the nice reflection of my legs after a good wash/wax :D :

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
dibs, i'm on Sacramento (95818), Can i get a shipping quote?

Or If shipping is expensive, i might just drive down to Vegas and pick them up locally :)

:gotpm:

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Red02AccordV6_2 said:

Or If shipping is expensive, i might just drive down to Vegas and pick them up locally :)
sh!t.

What would be the half way point for you between Las Vegas and Los Angeles?

edit: I freakin knew I shoulda woke up earlier, lol.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Red02AccordV6_2 said:

:gotpm:
Replied - shipping looked to be about $300 to Sacramento, assuming the packages are 22*10*22 and 50lbs maximum.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
sh!t.

What would be the half way point for you between Las Vegas and Los Angeles?

edit: I freakin knew I shoulda woke up earlier, lol.
I could meet you in Baker, maybe Barstow for a little extra $ if I dont get a deal worked out with Red02AccordV6_2.

Barstow is a helluva drive for me.

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
GOT THE RIMS TODAY!!! and they look peerrrffeecctt! They look super clean and super sexy on my 6th gen coupe. thanks again man :) :up2:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Timmybighands said:
I disagree bro - I think they look great on the sedan. Lets see some photos of your ride with them on man.
Hmm maybe it's just me. I'd like to see my ride with TL's too. But 450+shipping is a lil bit too much. I'm heading towards Nakayama Vador 5. They have the A-Spec look that I want.

But yea just a matter of opinions. I think it looks great on 6th n 7th gen coupes. Accord Sedans just dont look right with them to me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
MugenAccord said:
Hmm maybe it's just me. I'd like to see my ride with TL's too. But 450+shipping is a lil bit too much. I'm heading towards Nakayama Vador 5. They have the A-Spec look that I want.

But yea just a matter of opinions. I think it looks great on 6th n 7th gen coupes. Accord Sedans just dont look right with them to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very jealous of those TL rims. But they look ridiculous on the sedan. they would look much better on my sexy black 6sp coupe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts