Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be running into a whole host of unfortunate problems and may need to sell this car ASAP (or else it will get repoed when the unfortunate hammer strikes)
:(

Car will be sold for 21K.

A nice amenity with the car is a remote starter.

Modifications to it include AEM V2, and 2.25 downpipe (in place of 3rd cat, resonator and premuffler). Also installed is the ingalls rear camber kit. Also included in the car is a el cheapo sub amp system (which can be thrown out if needed).

Will also include the lip kit for another 300.

Car will also have a spare set of Stanley Headlights to go with it. Another 200.

I will also be selling my D2 coilover set. 8k front spring, 6k rear spring. looking for 800 for the set.

·
Registered
303 Posts
duuuuude say it aint so! Ive been in the car and seen it in person, great ride will def make someone happy, free bump my friend.

·
Registered
303 Posts
sorry folks i think i have dibs on the kit, for months now lol.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeh right now things arent certain as to what is going on. I may be getting laid off from work and if i dont find another job before i get laid off, i have to leave the country (im on a work permit).

if i have to leave the country, im pretty much looking at a firesale of the accord. so im just trying to gauge interest here on the car and the parts it self.

the lip kit is only going to include front and rear. so far blkcoupe does have dibs on it (been that way for months now lol). hey dude why dont you just buy my car. lol you know ill hook you up with a good price. :)

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hobbes235 said:
damn owace, sorry to hear about your situation man...hope you dun get laid off dude...
thanks bro. hows your job hunt going? i passed your resume along at my place, but i dont think they were interested. sorry. :(

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Owace you have to be one of the smartest suspension guys on this thread, and your damn cool, question, your on coilovers, do you have a front camber kit installed or just the rear? did you need a front camber kit? and for the record, i wish you the best of luck, I hate how $hit like this always happens to good people, hope your able to find a job.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
05AV6 said:
Owace you have to be one of the smartest suspension guys on this thread, and your damn cool, question, your on coilovers, do you have a front camber kit installed or just the rear? did you need a front camber kit? and for the record, i wish you the best of luck, I hate how $hit like this always happens to good people, hope your able to find a job.
posted the answer in the teinssp thread.

dont think you do, with a >3inch drop my camber is only -1 in the front.

rear you definately need a camber kit.

·
Registered
463 Posts
i recently got another job at deutsche bank as trade support..thanks for passing along my resume dude...i appreciate it...

damn owace, i definitely hope you dun get laid off...but if you do, that you find a job asap so you don't have to leave the country man...hope you don't have to sell ur ride to make ends meet..i wish you the best of luck

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
dood, no way... that sucks, hope it doesnt happen and all goes well.

05AV6 said:
Owace you have to be one of the smartest suspension guys on this thread, and your damn cool....
:and1:

which is why I pm'ed you a question about suspension. you should get paid.

or get a job working at a suspension shop, if theres such thing... anyways, best of luck. stay around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts