Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, been doing some reading and searching got a bit confused. I see some mentions of Mugen Lip fitting on a 7th gen but not sure if it's made for a 7th gen or another car/gen. I refitted an Integra Mugen Lip on my 2000 Mitsu Galant back in the day and wasnt sure if the same could be done for the 7th Gen with minor modifications as well, as I really love the lip. Here is the lip I am referring to:

edit: found some pics on b20vtec, PMed the pic owner, awaiting response and would love feedback from here.

·
Registered
390 Posts
i noticed that if you look very carefully at 2nd pic, the lip doesn't reach the edge of the bumper

still a pretty decent looking lip...imo

i'd say give it a try if you think it looks good because in the end, thats what matters most

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i noticed that if you look very carefully at 2nd pic, the lip doesn't reach the edge of the bumper

still a pretty decent looking lip...imo

i'd say give it a try if you think it looks good because in the end, thats what matters most
Good call, realized the images are linked to his photobucket account and found some additional pictures. You can really see it here:

I would have done it differently, probably reheated the area of the bend but it looks like he just cut the bend off altogether. I ended up buying an HFP style lip anyway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts