Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just got an 05 mustang v6 and was wondering what type of exhaust he should get. Since its new, i didnt know if they had much yet, but any info would be helpful. Thank You. :D

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Did a quick Google search and found this.

http://www.jbaheaders.com/05mustangV6new.asp

hammer03 said:
But before he does, make sure you put ihm to the test. i wanna see how the Honda v6 stacks up against the for? could you do that for a guy? ahah
That would be a very interesting race :) .

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
speaking of mustangs..does anyone else think the ragtop mustang looks like a painted 2 by 4 on wheels?

they dont hold up too well. i did a traffic light run with a ragtop and i was about a car length and half ahead of it till 65 and then i let off.

the GTs though are killer 4.9 0-60? and a 13.2 1/4 mile..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah Those mustangs are pretty bad ass. I work at Willey Ford in Utah and have the pleasure of driving these monsters on an almost daily basis. The accord Vs. Fony Pony(V6) would be an intersting race. I would have to put my money on the stang tho. Those V6's are pretty quick. A huge improvent on the prior V6 mustangs at least. Is your friends the 5 speed or auto?

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
im gonna guess AT since he opted for the v6... Anyone know what kinda power they make ? and how much they weigh? IMO, ragtops rarely look good with the tops up. Benz got it right with the hardtop convertables.... along with others

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i drove it and it was pretty quick.. Its an auto. Were ganna head to the tracks in the next few weeks, so ill let you guys know how it holds up. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
hammer03 said:
Haha, i mean i wanna see his AV6 against the Mustnag v6
I imagine it'd be pretty close race... I think the EX is came stock with a 3.0 ltr V6 that generates 200rwhp 195flbs of torque while the Mustang v6 comes with a 4.0ltr v6 that generates 210rwhp w/ 240flbs. The EX is alot lighter of a car, so I would say it would be a driver showdown. Would be fun tho.

hehehe..... :naughty:

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
scruffeone said:
I imagine it'd be pretty close race... I think the EX is came stock with a 3.0 ltr V6 that generates 200rwhp 195flbs of torque while the Mustang v6 comes with a 4.0ltr v6 that generates 210rwhp w/ 240flbs. The EX is alot lighter of a car, so I would say it would be a driver showdown. Would be fun tho.
Well, they're both auto's, so it would really be reaction time and car by themselves, without much driver input. and the EX wouldnt have rwhp, its front wheel drive... the mustnag is rear wheek drive, so he'd probably have that as an advantage as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hammer03 said:
Well, they're both auto's, so it would really be reaction time and car by themselves, without much driver input. and the EX wouldnt have rwhp, its front wheel drive... the mustnag is rear wheek drive, so he'd probably have that as an advantage as well.
Wouldn't own an automatic...mines a 5 speed.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts