Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have four 05 TL rims w/tires for sale. The rims and tires are BRAND NEW they were taken off for A-SPEC. I am in the north burbs of Chicago and prefer local pickup. Make me a resonable offer and they're yours.

[email protected]

·
Let the good times roll..
507 Posts
i've seen these wheels before at the acura dealership and they are so sick looking. But i definitely don't have the money to buy rims.

·
Let the good times roll..
507 Posts
They are off the A-Spec which is the sport model of the new tl. The wheels are 18 inches, 5 star and in gun metal. It may have a machined lip i can't remember. I just remember thinking they looked out of hand on the tl.

·
Registered
530 Posts
tommypenguin said:
They are off the A-Spec which is the sport model of the new tl. The wheels are 18 inches, 5 star and in gun metal. It may have a machined lip i can't remember. I just remember thinking they looked out of hand on the tl.
i think you guys got it all wrong. he said it was taken off FOR the A-spec. so they're stock rims. He didn't say these are A-spec rims taken off...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys sorry for taking so long to respond. They are the STOCK wheels and they are the same as the 2004's. The price from Acura parts is 1400 just for the rims. Again I haven't set a price and will take a resonable offer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts