Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you know i was going to do the 06/07 rear end conversion on my 03 accord, but will be letting renzo go next year. i've sold my other 06/07 stuff and just have the bumper left.
letting it go for $80 which is a STEAL!! i prefer local sale, but if someone wants me to ship it i will, but you have to do your homework and find out how you want me to ship it to you because i'm sure fed-ex and ups are going to be fairly high due to size.
the color is that dark grey, but doesn't matter as it's going to need paint. there are some light scratches on the bumper as you can see in the pic, but they are real light and can just get sanded out...
oh and also included is the exhaust cut-out cover for you 4 bangers or someone who wants to do a single exhaust.

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
i actually need that rear bumper...long story. lol.

wow, $80, that's a steal!!!

but oh wells, i'm not home anymore so bump for you miss joyce.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Rex, I would love to know why, im curiuous, PM me when your bored.

Bump for Joyce, rear conversion was the best mod I ever did to the ride.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what the heck?!??, yeah i'm curious to know the story too rex. hope it's nothing bad....

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
well, the left side of my bumper has some paint peeling.

and when i decided to sell my rear lip, after i took it off, i noticed that the area of the bumper where the exhaust goes have been cut higher. I guess it's because you gotta do some cutting in order for you to install the rear lip.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^oh ok, i thought ur car was in a lil accident or something.

bump for bumper. no local ppl bold enough to take on 06/07 rear conversion??????? ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts