Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This an aftermarket OEM-style deck lip spoiler painted in Graphite Pearl. You do NOT need to drill any holes to mount the spoiler. It sticks very securely with 3m mounting tape (which is not included). I have waxed and sealed the spoiler twice a year since I've had it. The paint is in good condition on top but on the bottom, some of the paint came off with the mounting tape when I uninstalled it. This is 100% hidden when installed. The only real defect is a small spiderweb-like mark in the clear coat on the bottom driver's side corner. I tried to take a picture of it but was unable to get it to show up right. $45 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

·
No Cash No ***
653 Posts
Do you know have sideviews of your car?? I want the roof spoiler but don't know what it looks like on our 7.5. Can you post side profile pics? Thanks

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, Ike i want this lip spoiler! PM me ur paypal email
PMed

If this fit on an 03-05 sedan, I would be highly interested! GLWS Ike!
06-07 only.

how is the fittment of this lip on the 7.5gen coupe?
sedan only.

Do you know have sideviews of your car?? I want the roof spoiler but don't know what it looks like on our 7.5. Can you post side profile pics? Thanks

looks good, good luck with sale , and hey what catback is on your car by the way? just wondering
Apexi WS2. Highly recommend it.

03-05 sedan fitment? I'm in NOVA.. Cheaper to ship.
06-07 only.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts