Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy 7.5 gen accord v6 coupe or sedan. navigation preferred but not required. PM me what you got.

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
Fly out to PA and pick up my Inspired accord V6 sedan lol

·
FG4
2,274 Posts
^ that's loser talk, come on man I believe in you :up:

·
Registered
337 Posts
looking to spend under 15k. is yours a coupe or sedan? navi or no navi?
Coupe 6 Speed. Black on Black with full HFP lip kit. I just hit 62k miles and its a 2004. No Navigation. I have the V2 intake, pulley, neuspeed short throw, rv6 v3 j-pipe, apexi ws2 catback and the tl-s rear sway bar. Only reason I would sell the car is to get a 07-08 TL-S. I have a german shepherd boxer mix puppy, and he's a little big for the coupe ;) which is why I would contemplate getting a TL-S and depends on what kind of financing they'll offer me on a TL-S.

·
FG4
2,274 Posts
^ hell yeah, but they getting cheaper so more people are starting to buy them, just today i saw 3

·
Camber Victim
285 Posts
i have a 2006 6 speed honda accord coupe ex in NHB with roughly 50k miles.

Has Tein Basics, oem front lip, retros.

pm me if interested

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Coupe 6 Speed. Black on Black with full HFP lip kit. I just hit 62k miles and its a 2004. No Navigation. I have the V2 intake, pulley, neuspeed short throw, rv6 v3 j-pipe, apexi ws2 catback and the tl-s rear sway bar. Only reason I would sell the car is to get a 07-08 TL-S. I have a german shepherd boxer mix puppy, and he's a little big for the coupe ;) which is why I would contemplate getting a TL-S and depends on what kind of financing they'll offer me on a TL-S.
Im looking more for 06+ accords but i'll let u know if i change my mind
Btw.. I drove down to San Diego from the Inland Empire to get the car. The 6 speed is needle in a hay stack.
It is! The 06+ 6speeds are even rarer, and i noticed there are more 6speeds for sale in san diego area. If i can find a good deal then im willing to go down to sd

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts
I have seen quite a few 06-07 6Spd Sedans here in tucson.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
I first had an Auto took me 2 years to find a 6spd
Found it salvaged in SD flew down there, fixed it up and drove 600 miles back
It's worth it :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts