Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
trying to see if its worth swapping tail lights before i sell the car. i have 07 tail lights with custom relays to make brake light act as turn signals as well. been on car for more then a year if not more. thinking of selling the car so want to get it to stock as much as i can.

ok here is the deal. for tails i want $200 with custom relays plus your oem tail lights in good condition(you will need load resistors if you dont want to use turn signal bulbs.

before you guys start bashing prices and saying you can get 06-07 tails on ebay for about $70 each shipped. here is surprice for you: none that i have seen come with LED units. AND none will come with cable that goes to LED units and that cable doesnt come with led units you order from dealer as i found out from guy who did order them from dealer

33501-SDN-A11 LAMP UNIT, R. 001 2007 ACCORD 109.89
33502-SDN-A11 LED UNIT, R. 001 2007 ACCORD 105.66

so thats $215 per each light to get it to work in your car (you will have to modify your connector or splice wiring to get it to work)

·
Registered
338 Posts
If you were closer I'd buy your whole conversion, on another note would you sell me your short shifter? :D lmk thanks

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no conversion. i just have tail lights. not taking short shifter out. at least not at at this point. how much would you offer for short shifter?

btw i will want cash on top of the trade. price of tail lights is not the same as non led tails

1 - 8 of 8 Posts