Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
King Aztec
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So long story short, today the front bumper of my 04 V-6 sedan was shattered, and the rear will probably need to be replaced too.

I was wondering if the 06-07 sedan bumper fits on my 04 sedan? I
ve read both ways on Google, that it won't because of the different setup for headlights.

Sorry if this is repeat as a thread.

·
-Maninder
3,962 Posts
I never heard a such thing about the headlights. I'm 99.9% positive it will swap over. Just wait for a 7th gen person to chime in.

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
it will, the front is a direct fit, headlight are the same size as 03-05

·
King Aztec
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
will a coupe 03-05 front bumper fit on a sedan with no problem?
I'll wait for someone who actually knows to chime in but I thought I remembered hearing that the 7G coupe and sedan's only interchangeable (sp?) body parts are the headlamps.

·
is living strong.
280 Posts
The HFP front lip can be fitted on a sedan with minor modifications.

read somewhere, either at the old gen7accord site or on elitecm.net that it won't fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
does any1 know if the 07 accord taillights will fit on my 03 accord without a problem .. and also my front end needs some body work so i was thinkin of gettin the 07 front bumper is it gonna b a direct fit??

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
does any1 know if the 07 accord taillights will fit on my 03 accord without a problem .. and also my front end needs some body work so i was thinkin of gettin the 07 front bumper is it gonna b a direct fit??
one quick look at the tail lights would tell you HELL NO

bumpers are a direct fit (with 07 grill) if you read this thread...

·
is living strong.
280 Posts
:banghead: 06-07 tail will not fit 03-05 tail. You will need a new trunk, quarter panels and rear bumper to fit the 06-07

·
Quicksilver
948 Posts
so im guessing yes, but im gonna ask anyway to make sure.

will the bumper off a 7.5 gen fit the 7th gen? because i love the way the front lip of the 7.5 gen looks. (coupe btw)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts