1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.):
06-07 Coupe LED Strip Duct Covers
B. Condition:
Good Used Condition, Custom made. This was my first attempt at LED Fog strips (my version 2.0 if you want to get technical), so they're a little messy, but they work great. No burned out LEDs. Took them off to make a new version. This set seen on my car here:
Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - Trying something a little different instead of fogs
Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - Trying something a little different instead of fogs
The LED color is white, not blue, but they're around a 6000k white, so they have a hint of blue when you shine them on something white, or take photos of them without a good camera :)
I'm not including any wiring, I messed it up, but should be very easy to rebuild with 2 pin matching connectors from Radio Trash, they're a buck or so each, and a little wire to tap them into your parking lights or whatever. They're wired for a 12-14v power source, so you literally just have to tap them in.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: SOLD
D. Location of item: Atlanta, GA

(click images for enlargements)

06-07 Sedan Passenger side duct cover (Fog Light Delete), 1 broken clip, one big gouge. $5 plus shipping.

Pair of 06-07 Sedan duct covers (Fog Light Deletes), good condition, all clips, only minor road pitting. $15 + shipping.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe one day I'll finish the next version. I've hardly done anything but drive my car in the last 10 months. Lost motivation.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Maybe one day I'll finish the next version. I've hardly done anything but drive my car in the last 10 months. Lost motivation.
Don't lose motivation. Your DRL project is what got me interested in getting DRLs for myself. Looking forward to seeing your new version. :)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't lose motivation. Your DRL project is what got me interested in getting DRLs for myself. Looking forward to seeing your new version. :)
Eh, meh - long story short, my dad passed away last August, and pretty much every hobby-ish thing I was doing at that time just lost all appeal. It's coming back, maybe I'll restart working on the next iteration soon. I don't know that they'll look as white and bright as yours though -- that's what I ultimately wanted, but not at that price :) the new LEDs I bought are pretty freaking bright, and much closer to 5000k, so they should be more like what I wanted.

Thanks man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts