Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a swap if theres is any, I was thinking a TSX swap would be great since I already have a 4 cyl accord but not sure if its plug in play. Also I thought about a v6 swap but not sure if thats plug in play? can anyone with insight on this topic help? is the tsx swap plug in play? is the accord v6 swap an easy task?

·
Registered
490 Posts
^ You're better off selling your 4cyl and getting a V6 6 speed or modifying your existing engine.

Just my .02.

·
I <3 My J30A4
2,925 Posts
I doubt that the v6 and i4 will be plug and play. But i can be wrong, ask around and pm some people like paul nva-av6 or kiet nighthawk04v6

·
Full time worker/student
493 Posts
V6 engine bay is set up differently and the cost isn't worth it when you could just sell/trade in for a V6 6MT. The 4cyl is a direct swap but not the TSX engine. It'll take a bit of modifying for it to work. Just sell your car and buy one with all the options you want.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
K24 TSX is a direct plug and play. However you will need engine management to utilize it to its fullest potential. I've done the Euro-R/TSX swap. You will need to swap over a few things, i.e throttle body etc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K24 TSX is a direct plug and play. However you will need engine management to utilize it to its fullest potential. I've done the Euro-R/TSX swap. You will need to swap over a few things, i.e throttle body etc.
Yeah Its direct swap so I'll ned the ecu? Thats what I thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts