Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not 100% sure I want to sell this but just wondering if there's any interest. 2006 navigation, dvd unit,talk/back button on steering wheel, and whatever else is needed(mic on overhead console?).
$1000 firm AND I would also need the stock ex radio with dual climate controls. Pretty much asking for a direct swap.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coupe or sedan. people will need to know this
its a coupe.

I am thinking of selling it because I just bought the car 3 weeks ago. I wasn't even looking for an accord with navi, but the one I wanted just happened to have one. I dont have TOO much use for it, and after reading the forums I realized how valuable it seems to be, I was just wondering if anyone would want to pay for it.

Basically, if someone is interested, I'd like to do a direct swap part for part(is that even possible?) So that neither of us would need to buy extra parts, and I'd end up with the stock ex-l radio, and you get the stock navi, talk/back button, overhead console for mic, dvd unit. However, I do not know how exactly the wires work, if someone could explain to me, I'd know if any internal wires would need to be swapped too.

and its just a feeler thread. I do like the look of navi, but I also would like to have some extra cash.

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Damn I have a sedan, I don't think it would be a direct swap. :( Hopefully I'm wrong.

You would need to swap wire harnesses as well I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts