Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, so ever since I sold my old set, everyone wants to buy TL-S wheels.. So here's the second set up for sale.

They do have tires on them. 2 Continental DWS (9/32) and 2 Michelins (original equipment) (7/32). They're great, rides smooth. NO problems.

Only one of the rim has major curb rash, other three is excellent. They are still on the car and I still doing about 30-40 miles a week on them. Can show you the wheels on the car and remove on a weekend to complete sale. NO CENTER CAPS WILL BE INCLUDED. If you want the Graphite Bronze HONDA center caps, add $60.

Since the tires are practically in great shape and seeing I got $650 for the prev. set wheels alone, I'm going to ask $1000 for these. (Tires alone 2 Continentals will run you about $300 and 2 Michelins are over $500). But they're used. WILL NOT SEPARATE WHEELS AND TIRES! Also open to trades (mainly want A-Spec wheels)!!

WILL NOT SHIP!!! I am not in a hurry to sell because I can move these over to the TL too, but since I want to put Volks on the TL, these are for sale.

Update: FOR TRADE ONLY. Long Island NY. I'm in the Suffolk County area.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Just showing some interest here. Possible trade for stock 6MT wheels? (7.5G). The 2002 Acura TL-s wheels. Tires have about 3K on them. Hankook Ventus V4 215/55/17. One has some rust on it because my rear pad is digging into my rotor and it's been raining! But I'm pretty sure I can get it out (I hope!!!).

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Sprinkles and cherries? Lol. I was still thinking about that....how would we do it anyway? I'm in NY and you are in VA? That's pretty far to meet up.

Do you have any more pics on the car?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts