Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I <3 my Honda
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a set of 2007 TL-S wheels but don't know how they will look unless I actually put them on. Anybody got any pics of them on a coupe?...preferably satin silver metallic??..

i duno..i kinda like my 07 v6's

and my 20's...but those are for the summer

what do you think?

·
Damn You All !!!
791 Posts
I think Littletroung had those on his care before.
and his car is SSM, so you could use that for comparison.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
How far do they stick out of the wheel wells? They look really flush to me. I'm looking at buying some TL wheels tomorrow.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm heading to Acura of Peoria tomorrow morning to bolt on some TL wheels. I couldn't find the gunmetal TL-S wheels, but they are getting me a set of new regular TL takeoffs with the stock 235/45/17 tires for a good price. My fiancee cut a tire the other day, and already has 2 rims that are rashed, so I think this is my best option to get the car rolling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in north phoenix, near the 101 and 51. I'm much more active on the Nissan Titan forums as that's my daily driver. The Accord is her ride, I just get repair and upgrade duties. The Titan is modded for prerunning and towing my rockcrawler, the Accord is stock at this point. I just got rid of my 94 300zx twin turbo. You?

I work as a consultant for car dealerships, so I've got a few connections.

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
I'm in north phoenix, near the 101 and 51. I'm much more active on the Nissan Titan forums as that's my daily driver. The Accord is her ride, I just get repair and upgrade duties. The Titan is modded for prerunning and towing my rockcrawler, the Accord is stock at this point. I just got rid of my 94 300zx twin turbo. You?

I work as a consultant for car dealerships, so I've got a few connections.
oo i see, i live in peoria near lake pleasant.. i work in north east phoenix though, off union hills and cave creek.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got the TL wheels put on today. They are a perfect match for the car. Now I'd like to drop it a couple of inches and add a body kit, but as her city car those mods would be a bad idea.

Mitch

1 - 20 of 35 Posts