Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
07/15/2009
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can vouch for inyong1988, he's a good guy, great to communicate with and sells legit stuff.

On a side note, what wheels will you have on the TL now buddy?
Hey Anthony, How's everything?

Thanks for your kind words. It really helps. I am getting work vs-xx. :)

·
07/15/2009
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replied.

Everything is going well, I am putting the suspension and wheels on next weekend! I will post pictures when I get everything done. You made an excellent choice in wheels, I am sure they will look great too!
good to hear. Let me know how your car turns out. Send me some pictures when you can.

·
Registered
19 Posts
do you know if the civic wheels fit a 7th gen accord? i've asked around before but never found a definate answer, some people said they do, some say they don't clear the brake calipers. i have a 4cylinder, dont know if brakes are different from 4 to 6 cyl accords...i've always liked the si wheels though, should have test fitted them when we had a used one in our shop the other week.

·
07/15/2009
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you know if the civic wheels fit a 7th gen accord? i've asked around before but never found a definate answer, some people said they do, some say they don't clear the brake calipers. i have a 4cylinder, dont know if brakes are different from 4 to 6 cyl accords...i've always liked the si wheels though, should have test fitted them when we had a used one in our shop the other week.
Look like they do fit.
http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?p=396882

I don't see why not since the wheels are +45 offset (also your running stock brakes)

However, You're always welcome to swing by and try them on before purchase to make sure. (Since your local)

Just let me know.

·
07/15/2009
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Willing to sell the TL wheels without the tires?? PM me a price!
tls wheels are currently pending to a local memer. I've received the deposit for them so far but once he pay off the rest of the amount, which is by this weekend. (not only that im also waiting on my other wheels to come in) I'll go ahead and delete the post about Tls wheels.

·
frumaroll
2,048 Posts
how much foe tl-s rims

1 - 20 of 23 Posts