Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supernova m33
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have one Audiobahn AW121T 12" sub woofer in a ported box for sale for $100. the sub you can look up the spec online and i will have pics of the box later tonight. this is a loud setup. i fed this thing 400 watts rms for about 6 months and it loved it. Other people in the so cal chapter have heard the sub and they can vouch for how loud it is. basically i am looking for a local pick up/delivery. box is $60 and the sub was $120 retail 10 months ago. i am keeping the box at the same price because it is perfect and letting the sub got for $40. i am not willing to seperate these items. i can also meet with you and play the sub for you so you can hear the power of this. *****note**** This sub is designed for rap and R&b only!!!! if you listen to anything other then rap and/or r&b all the time you will not be happy with this sub. Double bass petals in metal or alternative will not play on this sub. it is designed to hit that LOW rumbly bass. not the high punchy bass. i tell you this to be truthful with everyone. i do not want one person to be pissed at me. if you want low rumbly bass this sub/box combo is for you.

·
Supernova m33
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea yea heres your pic. remember this is for rap and r&b bass. if you listen to metal/alt you will be disappointed. Rap and R&B you will love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts