Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dealership just sent me a 100 dollars gift card as a thanks for buying so many cars from in the past. it expries this month, what do you all think i should get? i was thinking about getting a buch of oils and filter.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Touch Up paint, :)

and bumper clips, both front and rear. I some how always either Break, lose, or they get so clogged up with dirt

·
Registered
242 Posts
I went to a few dealers intending to stock up on Mobile1, but when they want $8.50 a quart I just get mad, even though I have the card and wouldn't really cost me anything.

I thought about getting a few Honda T-Shirts as well.

I notice you are in DC region, Criswell Honda carries Tein and Meguiers stuff.

I was told by an Acura dealer that they would take it too, but I already had my TL rear sway bar.

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
get some floor mats... i was cheap and didn't get 'honda' mats.. you probably already have them. get some fogs.. wait those are well over a benjamin... hmm... key chain, shirts, a bra.. hell $100.. what a tease.

dave

·
Registered
242 Posts
Spent my gift card today.

2 cases Mobile1 5W-20 ($6.64 ea. @ Sport Honda Silver Spring, I know cheaper at wallyworld but for the gift card..)
1 Honda hat
1 can of white lithium grease

total: $99.97

:D

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
dang... that sounds like a deal

does anyone and everyone get these gift cards at some point in time?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Because of the dealer literature I received with mine, I believe mine came in connection to the 2001 sedan I bought (new) and not the 2005 Coupe (also new) I have now. Maybe in 4 years they will send me one again.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
FOUR years? by that time they would have overcharged me like what... 50 grand being genourous, ahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts