Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After about a month or so I decided I want to try out a 32-35hz ported box with a 12" Eclipse Titanium, so now I'll see if anybody is interested in both the sub and enclosure or buying them separate. The enclosure has not been carpeted because I was originally planning to make a dummy board. I want to try a 12" ported instead of a 15" sealed because the 15" sealed sounds great and hits every note but it lacks the spl I want and I don't want to push the sub so much. My first plan was to build a ported box for the 15" but it'd take up my whole trunk. With the 12" I can build a ported box that would be about the same size as the 15" sealed box and I think it would give me the amount of spl I'm looking for. I bought this sub brand new from a friend who was a dealer and it sat in my garage for about a year and I finally decided to go through with the setup last month. It has been properly broken in by my friend and is in perfect condition. I still have the box/manuals/accessories.

I'm asking for $400obo for both sub and enclosure because the Eclipse SW9122 I found is selling for $300 and I'll need to make a new box for it.

I also have a spare LOC, the Stinger SLOCII. $15

I live in San Diego, CA and I am only looking for local buyers. Shipping would cost too much.

You can contact me through this thread/private messages or through my email which I check everyday.

Here are some photos:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No just the enclosure and sub, I want to keep the amp to use for the 12" titanium.

·
Registered
260 Posts
how much does the box and sub weight?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I've weighted the sub before but I forgot how many lbs it was but I think it was from 30-40lbs. The box, I have no idea but it's probably 30 or more lbs.

pm's replied

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

original buyer has retracted. New price: $325 obo

I'm stuck with two subs, must get rid of this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts