Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 O.Z. Record wheels for sale. They are silver with carbon fiber center caps. 17 x 7.5 with a 55+ offset. They fit perfectly on the 7th gens. Im sure they'll fit the 6th gens just as well.

Three of the wheels are in perfect condition. One wheel was curbed slightly, its not that noticiable. And I have an extra wheel a shop scratched up on me, so they replaced it. The wheel they replaced def has a noticiable scrape on it, but, from what I hear it can be repaird for around 80 bucks. They are wrapped in kumho ecsta 225/50/17 tires. Tires have prob around 80%+ tread left on them.

Local buyers would be nice to avoid shipping. I'm hoping to get around $950 for the 5 wheels and 4 mounted tires. I guess its negotiable within reason. If shipped, buyer pays for shipping. Some pics:

three of the wheels look exactly like this one:

this is the one wheel that was curbed slightly. . .not too bad. . ..

·
Let the good times roll..
507 Posts
these wheels are nice but 900 for some 17"s even though they are wrappped in tires, is a lot to ask.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if anyone has a reasonable offer I am open to suggestions. I paid $1400 total for the wheels and tires, each wheel was around $240, you can check it right off tirerack. So at $900, thats a savings of $500. But I'm open to suggestions.

·
507 Posts
650shipped? I'd be interested in these wheels if i can get a great deal, if that's too low i did not mean to offend u.

·
507 Posts
just cleaned out my pm box, you can go ahead and send that pm whenever.

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
got your OEM rims? willing to sell them? how much?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts