^ ugh... disgusting. poor baby

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
^ +1

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
I think we should shoot him in the head !!!

WTF.....SICK BASTARD a 3 yrd old little girl?????? He needs a lead vitamin

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
hammer03 said:
i was thinkin mercury. but regardless, i dont see why people even care about the dog. im more concerned about the 3 year old
Most non-dog owners would not understand this.

Imagine taking a puppy at 12 weeks old and then raising it on your own. You train it. You feed it and care for it. You teach it tricks. The dog becomes a part of your family. In most families, the dogs are protective of its owners and their children.

A dog comes to you when you're sad. Most will lay their heads on your lap and give you a little lick/kiss just to see if you will be happier. Most greet you at the door when you come in because they are so happy to see you. They are sad when you leave to goto work. Heck, I've seem dogs sit at the bus stop and wait for their child/master to come home from school.

I own two dogs and both are very protective of my daughter and my wife. The older one even acts as a guard dog while they take walks. The younger dog is kinda like the follower, and will follow whatever the older guard does. I would personally be devestated if someone killed my dogs. Rape or not, murder is murder. That what that guy did was murder.

My dogs treat my family as their extended family. To the point that they would probably give their lives to defend their "pack" I'm sorry if some folks feel that I would be crazy to risk my life to protect my dogs. I also see them as part of my family. Animal or not, they're still family.

Yes, the little girls aren't getting as much attention in this thread. Why? Probably because there are more dog owners than parents on this site. As a parent, I'm as horrified as anyone about the rapes. But at least they still live. Another part of their family has died. The dog must have known the guy who did it and figure he was "safe" The report wasn't clear if the dog was owned by the little girls. Probably not, otherwise, that dog would have defended his "family" to the death.

We just live in a sick sick world. I hope they revoke his bail. he is now a danger to society in general. I'm surprised that the stupid judge even let the guy out on bail. What a fool. Now the guy is gonna jump bail since the dog died and then it will be up to the bounty hunters to find him. I hope they really f*ck him up when they find him.

Dizzy

1 - 20 of 41 Posts