Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After totaling my car, I managed salvage a few parts off of it. Intake & wheels came off the Accord .. the SE-R wheels were included with my new to me Altima.

Enkei RPF1 - 17 x 9 +45 - White - $750

Tires: 255/40/17- 30 / 40% life left - 3 tires are Bridgestone RE01Rs and the other is another high performance summer tire, I'll get pictures of them when I'm back home. Only 1 wheel has 2 curb marks that are about 5 - 6" long. There are no bends / or vibrations .. The paint is begining to chip, so I will let them go cheap. These would be great project / track wheels, they have the pretty aggressive fitment with 255/40/17 tires. On my 7G Accord, I had to roll my fenders in the rear and take out my front fender linings. I'm not a fitment guru, you may want to refer to the wheel & suspension subforum.

K&N Tyhpoon Intake w/ filter and all hardware - $90

This intake will fit 3G TL / 7G Accord, I will take pics tomorrow.

2005 Altima SE-R wheels & tires - $550

Tires will need replacing in about 5 - 10,000 miles, wheels are really clean with very few nicks and scratches. I will post pictures up tomorrow.

3" Custom Catback - $300 or $325 with test pipe.

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/classifieds/210763-pcds-3inch-catback.html

Original description from OP:

"Then I have my custom 3 inch catback for sale. It has maybe 1k miles on it. Large center magnaflow muffler in the center,
and two vibrant mufflers out rear. Comes with 3.5 inch dual wall SS tips. I spent ALOT of money on this catback and it sounds
INSANE! I was running full catless and it was by FAR the best sounding v6 accord I have ever heard. REALLY EXOTIC. $600.00.
pickup. or meet in the valley or LA"

Since this is infact a custom catback, the larger resonator does sit a little lower than I liked with my car's ride height on TEIN Basics. There's a decent sized elongated dent on the resonator from being lowered, but otherwise the catback is in great shape
with no crack or holes. The exhaust system has about 25k miles on it.

I will polish the mufflers / tips when I have a confirmed buyer with a scheduled pickup.

The only sound clip / video I have is this:

DSC_7070.mp4 video by Engage373 - Photobucket

Pictures:

Exhaust tone is really quiet and exotic sounding, it'll sound even better catless.

All parts are located in San Diego, CA .. I will *not* ship. Don't ask please. No low balling, I feel prices are fair as is.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car is in a salvage yard in south SD, these are the only parts I have in my possession.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great price for SE-Rs. :up2: Sorry to hear about the loss. :( Glad to hear you're okay and all the best in the future. :)
Thanks! I will always miss the Accord .. spent a lot of hours working on getting it the way I liked it. She will be missed!

okay thanks! how do you like the SER?
SE-R is awesome, no complaints so far and VQs are tough torquey motors :cool:.

Willing to ship the enkeis? Very interested!
No shipping, I'm sure I won't have a problem moving these wheels at the price they're listed at.

Thanks for your interest though!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ No,

Read the bottom of my first post:

"All parts are located in San Diego, CA .. I will *not* ship. Don't ask please. No low balling, I feel prices are fair as is."

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Willing to ship?

:D LOL jp. GLWS man! Sorry to hear about your car :( :( but glad you are alright! Disregard my PM on Azine haha.

Reactions: TylerT
1 - 11 of 11 Posts