·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Racing Hart CX Rims (1 pc)...

Authentic Racing Hart CX (1 pc).
Will fit universal 5x114 AND 4x114 lug.
18x7.5 w/44 Offset.
Wraped in PIRELLI PZERO NERO (225/40 ZR18)..85% Thread life.
Comes with ALL Center caps, Dunlop tire stands and Short studs.

Im selling my Racing Hart CX Single pc rims! still in GREAT condition...1 rim has a little curb rash but nothing major. the rims still pretty much look new as you can see in the pictures. they are wraped in pirelli tires with still alot of meat left. these are very nice 5 spoke rims by racing hart (not knock offs)...

asking only $1100 for everything you see pictured, i will also include the short studs =) tires alone are already worth like $500 so this is a great deal!!!!

ONLY $1100!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
what a steal!... if you still have them on the 27th (i hope you will) i'll take them off of you... i've got the $$ just no way to get to socal, unless you plan on commin up here anytime soon for anything...

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
mike why is your house soo baller with the bling bling floor

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its not bling bling, its just clean lol

·
Registered
494 Posts
Another Sweet SoCal Deal... I gotta move...

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
robbyx_209[9] said:
what a steal!... if you still have them on the 27th (i hope you will) i'll take them off of you... i've got the $$ just no way to get to socal, unless you plan on commin up here anytime soon for anything...
where are you. i'm gonna be in socal this upcoming weekend, and then in norcal the next, if you want i can bring em with me.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
hammer03 said:
where are you. i'm gonna be in socal this upcoming weekend, and then in norcal the next, if you want i can bring em with me.
thanks for the offer man!!... i sent him a PM, if things go through i'll let you know before next weekend... i'm located in stockton BTW.. thanks again :)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry Guys ...sold.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts