Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18" Racing Hart M5 (3 piece)​

I am selling my Racing Hart M5s (3 piece), 18x7.5, 5x114.3. They come with two 90% tread life Pirelli RE750 and two with 85% tread life Daytona Datons. There are no curb marks on the rims what so ever.

Racing Hart M5 - New Release. Derived from the ever popular C5, the RacingHart Type M5 features the classic five spoke design. The reverse rivet flange on center disk accentuates a deeper lip.

These rims do come with center caps and I am not going to sell them separately.
Selling because I wanna go with 19s. Please pm me with offers! Thanks!

Hard water stains:

Center caps dings:

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
I miss those rims

·
Registered
147 Posts
Want to trade your 18 inch M5s for my 19 inch M5s and I will throw in cash? Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
147 Posts
I want 18s b/c I can not drive on my 19s everyday in our bad roads around here, r u interested?

My 19 m5s are in great shape with almost brand new tire. One rim needs to get repaired which will cost only 150. Ye ole whell shop does a great job. I spent over 4000 on my rims. If anyone is interested please let me know. I want to sell locally.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hey XsWtVTLuVx, haven't seen you online in a while. I heard that you got in a slight accident due to one of the tires going out on you. Those tires were in good shape when i sold you these M5s ... hope you are okay!

PS - were my ex-kicks damaged from the accident? :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts