Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
V6P Norcal
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18" RH EVO C2 (4) rims/ tires for sale in norcal

Hey all -

Finally got my new rims in yesterday, and wanted to see who was interested in the old ones??

The asking price for all (4) rims/tires.......tires are bridgestone potenza RE750's all sized 225/40/18 is gonna be

$600 + shipping

FYI they are not in perfect condition, and pics are available on request.

Pictures of Rims

·
V6P Norcal
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just to let everybody know...i'm giving dibs to locals first ....cause shipping is a pain in the arse...

Ohh and it is for a V6 5x114 bolt and i believe 5 x 100....not sure though

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
V6P Norcal
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Speedstyles408 said:
[email protected].....i'm norcal.....5 wheels 6 tires???
When i bought a set of tires (4) two (2) of my old tires were still in good condition, so i kept them. With the extra rim...It had a slight crack in it and i had it repaired...so that i could use it as a full size spare.......

And the rims/tires are at the shop where i got my new rims/tires so i'll take newer pics of them as soon as i can get them home...just have to get a friend to help me pick 'em up with his truck, so i don't have to make too many trips.

·
V6P Norcal
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm gonna try and pick up the rims from the shop 2marrow......sorry to those ppl that are wanting pics...i was too busy running ERRANDs with Jason(IAKONA) today...and picked up some new toys.......SHHHHHH don't say a word yet Jason...

·
Registered
303 Posts
willing to ship, ill pay?

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
dibs still count right??? cuz i know i still got 2nd dibs if nodoubt backs out

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
WOW, finally got ur rims eh fishy hoe boyeeee!

Yo, buy these C2's someone, cause this guy is one cool homeboy.

And yes, I Markus knows what this fish has as his new set of rims... Just still in wonderment why that size!!!! HAHA yes.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts