Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of RH m5 for sale. it comes with tires that are about 85% tread left on them. THere are a few crubmarks on the rims and the centercaps were stolen. :mad: im selling them for $450 obo. im pretty flexible about the price and im in Socal. willing to ship but most likely going to cost a lot to ship and will only ship if buyer pays for it. here are some pics. the bolt pattern is universal 4 lug. both 4x114.3 and 4x100. i think the offset is 42

if you want me to take more pics i can...might take a bit of time since i need to borrow a digicam from my friend.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Not to be a ****. But are you sure these are REAL Racing Hart M5 3-Piece? Cause I had a set of Racing Hart M5 3-Piece and they look somewhat different. The Spokes are thinner and the rivets are bigger. I just want any potential buyers to pay attention to that. I'll appoligize in advance if i am wrong but I have a very strong feeling that you have a set of Katanas or some M5 replicas.

Anyways, good luck to anyone who is gonna buy these. Katanas or not, $450 is a good deal!

Alan

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for sure they are not katanas. i spoke to the previous owner and most likely they are replicas of the m5. but im selling these for cheap.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
12345 said:
Not to be a ****. But are you sure these are REAL Racing Hart M5 3-Piece? Cause I had a set of Racing Hart M5 3-Piece and they look somewhat different. The Spokes are thinner and the rivets are bigger. I just want any potential buyers to pay attention to that. I'll appoligize in advance if i am wrong but I have a very strong feeling that you have a set of Katanas or some M5 replicas.

Anyways, good luck to anyone who is gonna buy these. Katanas or not, $450 is a good deal!

Alan

^^ good lookin out. I woulda pointed that out as well..

but he is selling it for pretty cheap!

·
Registered
896 Posts
I am not saying he is trying to rip people off or anything. Just wanted to point it out to any potential buyers so that they know what they are getting. :) And I agree. That's a really good deal for any rims with tires!

Good Luck!! :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
uh ok... anyways they are sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts