Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
the tooth
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, i'm trying to sell my car so i am parting out. These wheels are discontinued and are very rare as you all know. I'm selling 4 18" black w polished lips Rota Subzeros in 5x114.3 bolt pattern and +45mm offset. Tires are 225 40 18 Kumho Ecsta supra 712 with about 65-70% tread remaining showing NO camber wear what so ever. The tires should be good for 20k+ miles. I am also seling full oem kit as a whole set or whichever ones you guys are interested. First come first serve basis. Here are lotta pics. Ofcourse if anyone is interested in buying the car itself i'll be more than happy to sell it. 2004 LX I4 5 speed Manual with 18.5k miles and in excellent condition.

Asking 750 for wheel+ tire combo and 600 for the full OEM kit. 1 wheel has minor curbage, so im selling them for 750.

·
Registered
86 Posts
im interested in the wheels and tires.

what is the weight of the wheels??

im kinda worrying about the weight of the wheels. when u first got the wheels on ur car, u felt any difference in accelation??

·
the tooth
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dbdcion said:
im interested in the wheels and tires.

what is the weight of the wheels??

im kinda worrying about the weight of the wheels. when u first got the wheels on ur car, u felt any difference in accelation??

The rotas are known to be super light. Wheels are 18.5 lbs each and combined with tires, they weigh exactly the same as stock 15" black steelies with tires. I measured both setups to be 41 lbs with the tire mounted. I saw no loss in acceleration.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You have PM

Timmy said:
Hey guys, i'm trying to sell my car so i am parting out. These wheels are discontinued and are very rare as you all know. I'm selling 4 18" black w polished lips Rota Subzeros in 5x114.3 bolt pattern and +45mm offset. Tires are 225 40 18 Kumho Ecsta supra 712 with about 65-70% tread remaining showing NO camber wear what so ever. The tires should be good for 20k+ miles. I am also seling full oem kit as a whole set or whichever ones you guys are interested. First come first serve basis. Here are lotta pics. Ofcourse if anyone is interested in buying the car itself i'll be more than happy to sell it. 2004 LX I4 5 speed Manual with 18.5k miles and in excellent condition.

Asking 750 for wheel+ tire combo and 600 for the full OEM kit. 1 wheel has minor curbage, so im selling them for 750.

You have PM

·
Registered
303 Posts
would you ship?

·
Registered
86 Posts
i think i want the wheels.

can i just see the wheels before i buy them?

and if i decide to buy that, how can i pay u?? cash or check or card??

·
the tooth
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is a request by accord 101 who wanted to see a closer look of how the wheel looks like.

I'm getting a lot of pms about the wheels so first person that can arrange to provide pmt will get the deal. Thanks guys.

·
the tooth
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dbdcion said:
i think i want the wheels.

can i just see the wheels before i buy them?

and if i decide to buy that, how can i pay u?? cash or check or card??
Sure u can check it out. You will need to pay me cash. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts