Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
All Show, No Go!
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to get different colored rims so these are up for sale. I have only 3 Rota Subzeros since the person I bought it from only had 3.

They havent even been mounted yet so these are in the same condition as when I bought them off a board member, which is good. "One is perfect with no scratches or curb rashes, the other two have minor curb rashes."

Rota Subzero in BRONZE
18x7.5 4x114.3 offset 45

I know it kinda looks like silver or something, but its BRONZE.

price is $300 pickup or $375 shipped. I am located in Riverside, CA 92507 and will be willing to meet up halfway if the distance is further than two hours. Prices are negotiable but please do not low-ball, these are RARE rims, especially in this color and bolt pattern. If these are what you were looking for then, perfect.

You can call Jessica (925-339-3828) to get a 4th bronze rim for $150 shipped in 1-2 months OR you can call Ben (800-662-9552) to get a silver one right now for $150 shipped and then just get it powder coated to Bronze.

I just didnt have the patience to deal with all this.

·
All Show, No Go!
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
untitleJk said:
bump with price cut to $250 picked up and $325 shipped.
OK how about I get that 4th rim and sell them as a set. Who would be interested??? I will only add the $150 for the rim and $50 for powdercoating, making it a total of $450 picked up and $550 shipped. Let me know guys, I need to free up some space in my room asap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts