Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18" Volk Racing GTN GT-N with Carbon Fiber Center Caps 5x114.3 NORCAL Bay Area $999

I've got a set of Volk Racing GTN in 18 x 7.5 with a 43 offset. The wheels are 5x114.3 and will fit a wide variety of vehicles. These wheels retailed for 650 each back in 2002. They've been long discontinued and are getting harder to find. The wheels are in pretty good condition for their age, they have the average amount of wear on them. I've taken a bunch of pictures so please feel free to look through them. I'm looking to get $999 which is pretty reasonable i feel for a set of AUTHENTIC Volks. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message or aim (Speeds27). BTW, i'm paypal Verified and have a Confirmed address. I have also have 100% feedback on ebay. I haven't been on V6performance for long, but i've been on hondatech, honda-society, my.is and diymobile audio for some time and have only had positive feedback from buyers and sellers.

Located in San Francisco
Shipping is available and should run around $100 I'd be willing to split the shipping cost.

More pictures are available at
Volk Racing Wheels pictures by JustForCraigslist - Photobucket

The following Pictures belong to Stage2
He had the same wheels for sale, i'm only using the pictures so you can see what they'll look like on an IS300. He was running 7.5 front and 9.0 rear

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, i've also got a set of 225/40/18 tires with 99% tread left on them that i'll include for 300. Pickup available in SF, Sac, or OC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts