Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RS Limited Valkyries 18x7.5 +42 Offset 4 and 5 Lug Universal. Here is a set of my previous wheels which were taken off my car. They are the exact replica of the Racing Hart M5 Monoblock. They do not come with tires, but 2 wheels have worn tires that will need to be replaced. They are a beautiful silver color and I will include all center caps and a center cap wrench to secure them tightly to the wheel. All 3 are in great condition with minimal flaws, but the 4th wheel has a bend in the front. This damage can be repaired from 50-100 dollars and the curb rash also. If you are willing to get this repaired, you will have a beautiful set of wheels at a steal. They fit the 2001 CL perfectly with no rubbing whatsoever dropped on eibach sportlines. They would also fit 4 and 5 lug accords and 1st gen cl and many other vehicles. I believe this is a great price and if you are looking for a set of wheels that will make your car look classy and on a budget, this is something you should consider. Located in Fullerton, California. Local pickup preferred, but will ship if buyer pays shipping. If you need more pics let me know.

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
not workin for me and my browser says its finished loading...little square with a broken thing in it...no worky

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your going to need a new set of tires. but at this price. im practically giving them away for a small fee.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts