Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOTHING wrong with it. Never even fully unwrapped. Still in MR's shipbox. New and improved production-run!! Haven't heard back from you yet, Higabyte. Come n get it - SOMEBODY!

·
Registered
153 Posts
you should actually think about modifying your 3inch catback. You lose somuch low end its not even funny. Your best bet would be to go with 2.5 or even 2.25 just FYI
Anywayz, sad to see youre not using the headers and losing so much to sell them brand new. Good luck to you

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jaketheb0mb said:
you should actually think about modifying your 3inch catback. You lose somuch low end its not even funny. Your best bet would be to go with 2.5 or even 2.25 just FYI
Anywayz, sad to see youre not using the headers and losing so much to sell them brand new. Good luck to you
I kinda feel a little cra*py about that decision, but a total exhaust re-do is just a bit much for me to REALLY consider. I don't REALLY mind how it drives - even now - and currently I'm waiting to rc'v a set (UR) of pulleys and belts. (Sorry, NOT the MR pulley we'd talked about.) And I'm having a VAFC-2 harness wired up. So in a few weeks I'll be getting those new components put in/on, and going for a Dyno-tune. Not wanting to over-work the tranny, by keeping mods moderate, and then making an adjustment to my color scheme, I think I'll be satisfied. I don't want the fastest thing in the county, by any stretch of the imagination. If I did, I'd be going the S/C and Dr. Evil route. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Youre car will be a lot faster in the high end but lack in low end. Thats good if you do a lot of freeway racing. Anywayz, got your message and best of luck. BUMP for a great set of header.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts