Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18in RARE JDM real racinghart c5''''s 4 sale uni-4lug (TRADE/SELL)
i have a set of real racinghart c5''''s ( no caps )for sale or trade for other rims. and 2 of the rims are bent on the inner rear part of the rim
(can be fixed from $35-$45 tops behind shea or 106 and northern blvd) besides that the rims are light blue and had brought these as a project and started to strip the paint on one of then and polished the lip on the rest of them, basically there almost ready for paint, these rims comes with 1 good tire
(dirt cheap $250) dont have pics (CAM IS BROKE)
TRADE FOR OTHER aftermarket 17in or 18in RIMS OR FULL AUDIO SYSTEM
(must be namebrand such as radio/amps/interior speakers and subs) or if serious $190 can take it this week NYC LOCAL pickup only will not ship
or trade for mesh rims

rims are just like these but with whats stated above

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

"these are not made anymore"

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
dude go buy a camera nobody going to buy stuff from if they don't know how the rim look like and i don't mean by going on google and searching for the picture either

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
the fact that you are always selling stuff for dirt cheap and not really having any quality pics... makes it very suspi cious how you have so much stuff.

just throwing that out there

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
you dont even have pics in most of youre ads and your talking (WOW) anyways the rims are still up 4 sale or trades 4 anyone thats interested ..

i have pics of most of my stuff as shown in other ads , and whats su****ious if there for pickup only. please if not interested then this is not for you!! im always dealing with other cars/ projects/trading up etc..

·
Registered
405 Posts
bendogz said:
you dont even have pics in most of youre ads and your talking (WOW) anyways the rims are still up 4 sale or trades 4 anyone thats interested ..

i have pics of most of my stuff as shown in other ads , and whats su****ious if there for pickup only. please if not interested then this is not for you!! im always dealing with other cars/ projects/trading up etc..
besides the fact that you seem pretty 'mysterious' in regards to selling things - it looks like you don't even have the correct knowledge of what parts you're selling. the wheels for sale are FAR from real racing harts.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
come down and see for yourself if they dont say racinghart and on the back made in japan.

please talk what you know and if your not local or interested just keep to yourself

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
according to your google pics, it looks like they are RH evolution c5's.. REAL racing hart c5's are 3-piece and pretty rare.

you should post up pics of the REAL c5's if you have them instead of putting up random pictures online. very mysterious indeed

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
WOW looks like u dont know anything about rims then because i have the same rims on my red accord thats posted which are racinghart c/5 made in japan

not r.h made in the usa so like i said before if your not interested in buying then just keep to yourself i dont have time to play kid games with you and stay out my post

no cam as posted its broke buy me one and i will get you pics. or come down and see them for yourself the same way i brought these rims from someone. looks like your just a online window shopper asking everyone for pics and dont buy nothing.

R/H (still in production)

RACINGHART (discontinued)

and heres the caps that belongs with them

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
lol window shopping for $190 wheels... no im just looking out for all the v6p'ers because you dont have pics.. and i don tneed those wheels cuz im rolling on volks

BAAAAALLLIN'

·
Registered
336 Posts
XENITH said:
lol window shopping for $190 wheels... no im just looking out for all the v6p'ers because you dont have pics.. and i don tneed those wheels cuz im rolling on volks

BAAAAALLLIN'
:rofl: :Owned:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kool for u like i said looking out for what there for pickup!! so get it straight will not ship. who ever sees them and likes them buys them simple as that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts