Accord V6 Forum banner

18x7.5 ADR w/225/40 tires. CHEAP

978 views 24 replies 5 participants last post by  99cfENVYv6 
#1 · (Edited)
18x7.5 ADR's $500 O.B.O *PICS*

hey im selling the rims on my car cuz im trying to get enough cash for some 19s. well they are gunmetal rims with a silver lip. two of the rims have curb rash on them. i want 700 firm

the tires are wanli 225/40. tires in very good condition, would estimate their to be about 85-90 % tread left on them.

due to the weight issue, im looking for someone on the NW to buy these, cant ship, but i will drive a couple hundred if someone wants to meet up to but these.

thanks, chris

pics are in my gallery, if u are interested and want more detailed pics, i can do that, just PM me

p.s. come with "H" honda center caps

#9 ·
pls send pics of curbies to hoopjunk@hotmail.com very interested, where in NW are you also?

--hoop

#11 ·
no ****, i'm from ashland, but down in socal for the winter. still interested in pics though, gotta see how bad the curbies are. depending on how bad i could have one of my friends pick them up asap...lemme know!

oh yeah, what's the bolt pattern? you've got a v6 so they should be 5 lug right? 5x114.3 is what i need and also do you know the offset?

--hoop

#12 ·
k gotta some pics, ill put em up in a sec...thats great that ur from ashland, since there woud be need hassle to box em if u need em. yea the bolt batter is 5x144.3. i think the offset is 45, but im not exactly sure. im lowered on neuspeed springs that drop me 2 inches, i only rub a little in the back when my car is full (4 people and a system in the trunk). if these are going on a sedan there might be less chance for rubbing.

#13 ·
goin on '03 6 speed coupe, if offset is +45 that should be enough...

--hoop

#14 ·
here is a picture of the tread, its actually more around 80-85, not 85-90%. they were "siped" by les schwalb, i guess it makes them get more traction in the rain and wet surfaces( including snow).

this is the really bad curb, i did it like a week after i got the rims on my car. the curbage goes for about 9 inches before it tapers off.

this is the second rim that is curbed, you cant notice the scratch really, but its there, and it goes 3/4 of the rim.

either way i still think that 650 is a good deal for a couple curbed rims and them being wrapped. total package costed me a little over 1200. (that was with discounted prices)

#15 ·
damn that's worse than i was hoping to see...have you gotten a quote or anything to see how much it would be to repair? also - i've never seen tires cut up like that, you said schwabbies is doin that for traction?

--hoop

#16 ·
99cfENVYv6 said:
here is a picture of the tread, its actually more around 80-85, not 85-90%. they were "siped" by les schwalb, i guess it makes them get more traction in the rain and wet surfaces( including snow).

this is the really bad curb, i did it like a week after i got the rims on my car. the curbage goes for about 9 inches before it tapers off.

this is the second rim that is curbed, you cant notice the scratch really, but its there, and it goes 3/4 of the rim.

either way i still think that 650 is a good deal for a couple curbed rims and them being wrapped. total package costed me a little over 1200. (that was with discounted prices)
got a full pic of the rims straight on?
or the name of rims?

#17 ·
yea schwabs does, they call it siping, you can go in there and theyll tell you all about it. these rims are actually RS Limited which is made by ADR. the model is Elites. here is a pic i had on my comp from a while ago of one of the rims straight on.

that shows the scratch pretty much. i never got a quote to see how it would cost to fix. but i took it into consideration when making the price im asking for. im not sure if the guy that first said he wanted them is going to do it, he is saying he cant get all the cash, so i might say first one to have 600 gets em.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.